AIR CONDITIONING TUNE-UPS
Can you imagine what would happen if you never changed the oil in your car or performed other maintenance You would expect an inefficient engine that needs regular repairs and may break down prematurely?
Just like your car, your air conditioner is a machine that needs regular maintenance to continue to operate correctly. Neglect annual tune-ups and you can expect problems.
Many of the air conditioning calls we receive each summer could have been prevented or caught if the system had regular maintenance.
BENEFITS OF REGULAR AIR CONDITIONING TUNE-UPS
- Saves Money – Regular maintenance prevents the expense of costly repairs and identifies small problems before they become large ones.
- Improves Efficiency – System tune-ups keep your equipment running efficiently, reducing your energy consumption and saving you money on utility bills.
- Maintains Safe Operation – Check-ups performed by licensed professionals include the tightening of electrical connections and measuring the voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system.
- Increases System Lifespan – If you drove your car without ever getting a tune-up or changing your oil, you wouldn’t expect the engine to hold up. In the same way, neglecting your unit reduces the expected lifespan of your system’s major components.
- Preserves Your Warranty – Most manufacturers’ warranties require a licensed professional to routinely maintain your system.
For any other questions contact 3D Air Services, LLC.
3D Air Services, LLC proudly serves Birmingham, Alabaster, & surrounding areas, Hoover, Pelham, Alabaster, Helena, Calera, and everywhere in between.