6 SIGNS YOU NEED TO REPLACE YOUR HVAC SYSTEM
Each and every one of us relies on our home’s HVAC to keep us comfortable, all throughout the year. It keeps us nice and cool during the brutal Birmingham, Alabaster, & surrounding areas summers and warm during the short winter. Unfortunately, at some point in time, your heating and cooling system will need to be replaced. How do you know exactly when to replace your system? Your friends at 3D Air Services, LLC are here to help. We’ve put together a list of 6 indications that it’s time to replace your HVAC system.
WHEN TO REPLACE YOUR HVAC SYSTEM
- Your System is More than 10 Years Old – Heating and Cooling systems rarely last longer than 15-20 years. After 10 years, your system will start deteriorating and become less efficient as it ages. Once your HVAC system surpasses the 10-year-mark, you may want to consider replacing it with an energy-efficient model. It’ll heat and cool your home more effectively, and it can save up to 20% on your utility bills.
- You’re Constantly Repairing It – If you find that your HVAC constantly needs to be repaired, it most likely needs to be replaced. HVAC systems nearing the end of their life frequently need repairs and they will become less and less efficient.
- Major System Breakdowns – If your HVAC system has a major breakdown, it’s often better to replace your system than fix it. Major system breakdowns include a failing: heat exchanger, motor, or compressor.
- Your System is Noisy – Loud noises indicate that an HVAC professional should examine your system. Some loud noises point to an issue with your AC’s indoor coils. We can help determine if you’d be better off repairing or replacing your unit.
- Your System is Constantly Running – If it seems like your heating and cooling system is always running, it may need to be replaced. Older, worn-out systems often need to run longer to heat and cool your home to the desired temperature.
- You Aren’t Comfortable – If you simply aren’t comfortable in your home, you may want to consider a new HVAC system. If you have inconsistent temperatures, poor airflow, or high humidity – a new HVAC system may make all the difference.
REPLACE YOUR HVAC WITH A BRYANT EVOLUTION SYSTEM
When you’re ready to replace your home’s heating and cooling system, look no further than Bryant’s Evolution system. This system has a far more advanced communication system than its predecessors. This results in the system being highly energy-efficient while producing the exact temperatures you want. With this system, you’ll be able to control more than just the temperature, you’ll be able to control humidity, air quality, fan speed, and more. Contact 3D Air Services, LLC today to learn more about these advanced HVAC systems.
BRYANT HVAC INSTALLATIONS WITH 3D AIR SERVICES, LLC
The 3D Air Services, LLC team is ready to help you find the perfect HVAC system for you and your home. We can meet with you, go over your needs, concerns, and budget and then pair you with an HVAC system to match. Call 3D Air Services, LLC today to learn more!